High Speed Hydraulic Thread Rolling Machine (Max OD 80mm or 3-1/8”)
- The hydraulic feed pressure is also adjustable from 0.5 tons to 30 tons to satisfy all applications.
- On some models in-feed rolling cycle times are controlled by adjustable rolling and dwell timer switches. This facilitates the rolling of fine and coarse forms with a simple adjustment.
- Available on request are semi and fully automatic loading systems, foot activated control switches and electrical back stops.
- Especially suitable for producing long screw threads (E.G. acme lead and ball screws) and precision threaded, splined, worm and serrated components for machinery, hardware, tools, motorcycles, construction, automobiles, etc.
- Allen Bradley starters are available (USA market only).
|Rolling Size||Min. O.D. ||6 mm|
|Max. O.D. ||80 mm|
|Max. Length||In feed and
through feed |
|Max. Pitch||8 mm|
Dies||Rolling Speed||56, 90, 136,
|Max. Outside Dia.||200 mm|
|Inside Dia.||70 mm|
|Max. Width||150 mm|
Center Distance of Die-Spindle||250 mm|
|Min. Center Distance of Die-Spindle||145 mm|
Rolling Force||35 TON|
|Motor||Rolling Spindle||15 HP (20 HP
|Hydraulic Pump||5 HP|
|Coolant Pump||1/6 HP|
|Gear Box Pump||1/8 HP|
|Floor Space||2000 x 1560
|Packing Dimension (L x W x H)||2200 x 1720
x 1890 mm|
The designs are subject to modification and improvement without notice.
- Applications Gallerys
- Related Products
YC-530P is most popular hydraulic type thread rolling machine which available for both through feed & infeed threading. It is especially suitable for producing long screw threads such as ACME, lead & ball screws. It can produce any precision threaded, splined, worm and serrated components for machinery. YC-530P Hydraulic type thread rolling machine is also the basic model for producing square thread and scaffolding parts such as tie rod and props due to its solid structure and powerful feature. If you have any requests for semi and fully automatic loading systems, choose YC-530P as an optional assembly machine.
YC-530 Thread Rolling Machine W/Hopper Feeder or with Hydraulic Type Auto Feeder for Double Thread.
- Files Download